Pages

Sunday 1 March 2015

How to use TOZZL for flipped learning

Hello my readers,
It's already March, and my Christmas greeting has been looking at you for a bit too long, so it's time to write a fresh post to acknowledge my existence.



This time I am going to tell you about a new service that I came across accidentally, or possibly via some shared information, and it is called Tozzl.

Tozzl is a free web service that lets you create and share your digital pinboard. It requires no registration which makes it really easy to start your board. You can add videos, files, pictures, links to your board, write texts and also chat with visitors. The steps are very easy.



To be able to edit the board, you will be asked to provide an "edit" or "delete" password that will enable you to get access to the editing function. This might be the only difficult point in using the service because you will have to remember the password for future actions. However, there is a nice feature helping you to quickly access your pinboard - you need to save it in your Tozzl bookmarks and it will show up on the first page (My Bookmarks).



I see Tozzl used for flipped learning or simply for publishing additional tasks or materials for your students. All they will need is a web address of your pinboard.

Here you can see a sample board I created for my Grade 7 students. I've realised it is a perfect way to help those students who are sick at home or away for some other reason. I won't be able to put all my lessons on Tozzl but grammar topics are very suitable for learning independently.

I highly recommend trying Tozzl.
  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Many people will get lot of benefits by reading this kind of informational stuff .Thank you so much for this .
English Idioms

SIMON PATCHIN said...

How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing.  I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to Lord Zakuza for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with Lord Zakuza my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what Lord Zakuza did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can communicate with LORD ZAKUZA through the below information's.

Website via: lordzakuzaspells.com 
WhatsApp/call/text: +1 740 573 9483
Email: Lordzakuza7 @gmail. com